When your company is really ramping up your sales team, it’s difficult to ensure each new member has been properly trained in your company’s sales messaging, softwares, processes, nuances, etc. The list goes on.
So join Martin Heibel from Ciara and Andy Mura from Userlane as they dive into this topic, and talk about why you should be using a digital assistant to help onboard & scale your team, ensure consistency, and increase your bottom line.
They will answer the following questions from their personal and entrepreneurial experiences:
- Why is having proper onboarding so important?
- What is the hardest part of onboarding a team and how do you overcome it?
- What does a successful onboarding journey look like with technology?
- What is the hardest part of scaling a sales team and how do you overcome it?
- What are the long-term benefits of scaling your sales team with a digital assistant and digital processes?
- How do onboarding & scaling relate to each other?
Watch the replay below!