Three-quarters of customers agree that they prefer meeting sales reps via video or phone calls, no physical channels (and that was even before COVID).
With this new mindset of buyers, the rise of a remote workforce, and the emerging sales technology landscape, inside sales has become a vital part of every modern sales strategy. This is also revealed in the numbers, showing that inside sales is growing 15 times faster than outside sales.
But what exactly is inside sales? What is the difference between inside and outside sales? And how can you implement a successful inside sales strategy for your organization?
This guide gives you a rundown of all things inside sales and how you can use this virtual sales approach to your advantage.
Build a High-Performing Inside Sales Organization
This guide will give you the background you need to truly understand inside sales. Topics covered in this guide include:
- What is inside sales?
- The difference between inside sales vs. outside sales
- Essential skills to be successful in inside sales
- The biggest challenges of inside sales and how to overcome them
- Must-have technologies for inside sales teams
- A sneak peek into the future of inside sales
Get your Free Inside Sales Guide